Wednesday, April 2, 2014

next year this will be a farmstand recipe

The farmstand cookbook is a small but expanding collection of recipes using ingredients from the farmstand.  I have other recipes too but they are blogged about either at The Bakery at Mom's Hobby Farm or A Dozen For Dinner where I have started reviewing a new cookbook each month and then each month after a recipe from that cookbook.  So, I am already behind.  But just a little behind.  In March I was to review a recipe from the January cookbook and a recipe from the February cookbook.  It is April 2 and I am cooking and writing for March.  I made a cabbage salad tonight that called for cabbage, red onion and green pepper.  These are all vegetables that I did not grow last year but are on the planned list for this year.  

Here is a picture of the salad:





and here is the recipe for the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment